How many times have you found yourself hiding your mouth when you smile or speak? If alignment concerns have left you feel insecure about your appearance, you do not have to live with the results. Now, you can correct the alignment of your teeth using a nearly invisible solution. With Invisalign in Queens, you will get the results you want in about a year without wires and brackets.
Benefit from a Discreet Solution
Invisalign is different than traditional braces because no wires or brackets are used. Instead, clear removable aligners are worn over the teeth to gradually move them into position. Using impressions and images of your teeth, a series of aligners are created. You will wear each one for about 2 weeks before switching to the next. On average, it takes about 12 months to complete your treatment. If you follow your treatment plan according to your dentist’s recommendations, your results will last.
During your treatment, you will benefit from a nearly invisible option, so there is no need to feel self-conscious about your appearance. In addition, you will enjoy a restriction-free solution because the aligners are removable. You can still eat and drink what you like. You will also benefit from added convenience because you will not need appointments for adjustments. You will only need to visit your cosmetic dentist in Queens every few weeks to monitor the movement of your teeth.
Promote a Successful Treatment
To ensure you achieve the results you want, there are some simple tips to keep in mind during your treatment:
- Wear your aligners for at least 22 hours per day.
- Switch to the next aligner in your series after 2 weeks.
- When switching to a new aligner, wear them for as long as possible during the next 48 hours.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your mouth moist to reduce bacteria growth.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and floss every night before going to bed.
- Clean your aligners every day using a soft-bristled toothbrush and clear antibacterial soap.
- Do not eat or drink anything accept water while wearing your aligners.
- Consider Invisalign attachments to enhance the movement of your teeth.
- Use a whitening toothpaste to brighten your smile during your treatment.
- Use your retainer correctly after you have finished your treatment.
Get a Straight Smile Today!
If you have always wanted a straight smile, do not wait to get the results you want. Contact your dentist today to see if you are a candidate for clear aligners with Invisalign.
About Dr. Richard J. Gochman
Dr. Richard J. Gochman has provided comprehensive dental care to the community since 1984. In addition to general dentistry, he provides many areas of specialized care, including orthodontics. He provides Invisalign to help you get a straight smile without wires and brackets. Now, you can get the results you want in about a year. If you are ready to improve your oral health and confidence, contact NY Smile Creators today to schedule your consultation.