Clear Aligner Therapy in Flushing
Giving You Confidence to Smile
One of the most dreaded rites of passages that almost every adolescent had to endure was the painful and annoying process of braces. While the end result of having straight, aligned teeth was a great benefit, having to undergo the painful installation of tightening the braces was never one that we looked forward to.
Thankfully, cutting edge advances of new dental technology have vastly improved orthodontic practices, allowing us to offer more effective procedures such as Clear Aligner Therapy. With this treatment, you no longer have to fear the dreaded necessity of having crooked teeth straightened by uncomfortable, unsightly masses of metal wires and brackets. Gone are the days that patients need to struggle with all of the maintenance problems that come with traditional braces, including sore gums, difficult upkeep and cleaning, or restrictions of diet.
What Is Clear Clear Aligner Therapy?
When it comes to Clear Aligner Therapy, you can tell exactly what this fantastic innovation is all about. Clear Aligner Therapy is one of the most advanced methods for straightening and realigning your teeth, right where they need to be. Because the removable plastic holders used to straighten your teeth are as clear as crystal glass, they are also invisible, hence the fitting name.
This system is extremely effective at fixing a wide variety of orthodontic issues. Some of the problems that can be corrected include:
- Gaps between teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Teeth that grind or clench together
- Underbites and overbites
- Open bites
Benefits of Clear Aligner Therapy
There are so many advantages of these invisible alignment options in comparison to traditional braces. When it comes to comfort, appearance, maintenance, and effectiveness, there is simply no better alternative.
Some of the best features of Clear Aligner Therapy include:
- Gentle alignment – Rather than tightly gripping your teeth in metal traps, these aligners gently reposition your teeth, so smoothly and painlessly that they are comfortable for the 22 hours you wear them.
- Freely removable – Because these aligners are easy to take out and put back in, you can remove them whenever you want to eat or brush your teeth. Athletes also love these since they can quickly take them out before going to practice or competing at an event.
- Fast-working, with fewer visits required – You can change between a few pairs of aligner sets for up to eight weeks, meaning you don't have to take the time to repeatedly travel to your dentist. Usually, each set is replaced after 2 weeks, but you can increase the rapidity of the straightening process even further if you change out aligners each week.
- Straight teeth decrease the cost of dental care – Crooked teeth are more prone to gum diseases and decay in the form of cavities. By having straight teeth, your investment through Clear Aligner Therapy will be able to save you many hundreds of dollars, or potentially even thousands, when it comes time for future dental work.
Counting on Top of the Line Dental Care
When our experienced dentists at NY Smile Creators provide you with Clear Aligner Therapy services in Flushing, you know you can count on dependable care that will leave you satisfied, with a big, beautifully straight smile on your face.
Contact us now at (718) 550-3541 to find out how you can get perfectly aligned teeth immediately.
Peace of Mind- Kat I.
An Amazing Place- Elizabeth F.
I Actually Enjoy Going to My Dentist- Ari W.
Always on Time- Deana M.
Painless- T. G.