Flushing Cosmetic Dentistry
Performing Smile Makeovers
Over time, your smile might not look as radiant as it once did. Staining from years of coffee drinking may have diminished the glisten of your teeth. Maybe, you let your dental health go because you couldn’t afford the dentist, so now you have missing teeth. On the other hand, you could have negative habits like teeth grinding that harmed the shape of your teeth. You could even have had unaddressed spacing in between your teeth since you were a child.
No matter the reason why your teeth aren’t the way you want them, there’s a solution to boost your confidence. At NY Smile Creators, serving Flushing and the surrounding region, we offer a multi-step plan known as a smile makeover that we custom-tailor to meet your needs and desires to give you the smile you desire and deserve.
Our Flushing Cosmetic Dentistry Services
A smile makeover is a group of cosmetic dentistry treatments that improve the appearance of your smile and may include any of the following:
- Same day crown – Much like traditional dental crowns, a same day crown is a tooth-shaped restoration that covers and protects a weakened tooth. Although traditional crowns take two weeks or more to create in an off-site facility, CEREC technology enables us to create your “same day crown” on the same day, saving you time and money.
- Porcelain veneers – Veneers are shells that a dentist applies to the fronts of your teeth during a smile makeover in Flushing. Our dentist custom makes the veneer to fit on your teeth and correct imperfections with the color, size, and spacing of your teeth.
- Teeth whitening – A teeth whitening procedure from our dentist consists of a gel applied to your teeth. It contains a high-grade peroxide solution that works better than the ones you can purchase from the store. However, the level of peroxide is still safe.
- Dental bridges – This treatment involves the use of synthetic teeth to fill the gaps of missing teeth. By filling in the gap, patients can avoid suffering from conditions that commonly arise from missing teeth, such as tooth decay, gum disease, and jawbone deterioration.
- Dental implants – If you have a missing or severely damaged tooth, our dentist may replace it with a dental implant. It’s a replacement tooth that looks similar to your own natural tooth. It connects using a screw-like attachment placed in your jaw where our dentist places the crown.
- Clear aligner therapy – This advanced orthodontic treatment involves the use of clear aligners to correct crooked or misaligned teeth. They provide many benefits that traditional braces cannot, including being invisible and removable – meaning you can discretely transform your smile all while still eating all your favorite foods.
- Inlays and onlays – As a durable, affordable alternative to basic fillings and crowns, inlays and onlays can help you achieve a beautiful, even smile. Inlays are typically used to fill larger cavities, and they can cover the areas between the cusps. Onlays are used when more of the tooth's structure must be removed, and they can cover the cusps of the teeth.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Our Flushing cosmetic dentistry services can help you achieve your best smile. Get a smile you’ll love today with a smile makeover in Flushing from NY Smile Creators!
Call us today at (718) 550-3541 to schedule a free consultation so that we can discuss your treatment options.
Advanced Technology & EquipmentOur office is equipped with the latest dental technology, to provide our patients with safe and comfortable treatments.
Complete Dental Solutions in One LocationOur staff is highly trained to handle a variety of dental problems, providing our patients with comprehensive care.
Personalized Dental CareOur team will work with you to provide dental care that will solve your dental needs.
Experienced DentistsOur dentists have provided patients in the Flushing area with quality dental care since 1986.